When it comes to all around functionality, you can't beat the Griptillian®. There are more shapes, sizes and colors available in the Griptillian than any other product family from Benchmade. All combinations of materials are not necessarily available, so we've listed all the Griptillian knives that we carry in a single drop down list for your convenience. When you choose a Mini-Griptilian knife from the drop down list, it will display a picture of the knife, so you can quickly verify your choice.
Blade Steel: 154CM (58-61 HRC)
Blade Length: 2.91" (7.39cm)
Blade Thickness: 0.100" (2.54mm)
Open Length: 6.78" (17.22cm)
Closed Length: 3.87" (9.83cm)
Handle Thickness: 0.51" (12.95mm)
- Clip Type - Standard
- Clip Position - Reversible Tip-Up
- Glass Breaker - No
- Lanyard Hole - Yes
- MOLLE Compatible - No
- Sheath Type - No Sheath
Use Every Day, Outdoor
- Available in Satin or Coated Black Stainless Steel
- Drop-point Blade Style - Weight: 2.81oz. (79.66g)
- Sheepsfoot Blade Style - Weight: 2.68oz. (75.98g)
- Tanto Blade Style - Weight: 2.79oz. (79.10g)
- 154CM - All Nylon Handle knives have this blade. It is American made stainless steel with well-rounded characteristics including good edge retention, overall toughness, and corrosion resistance. A solid choice for most applications.
- CPM-20CV - The knives with the G10 handles have this blade. It has excellent edge retention and great corrosion resistance are uncommon in the same steel. CPM-20CV offers both. A great choice for someone looking for low maintenance cutting performance.
- Nylon - Known as "Grivory", is an amorphous nylon copolymer with exceptional dimensional stability. 50% or greater glass fill
- G10 - An extremely durable makeup of layers of fiberglass soaked in resin, then highly compressed and baked. Impervious to moisture or liquid and physically stable under climate change. Most commonly black, but is also available in various colors.
Details can be found here: Benchmade Warranty